What Is EOT Crane? Do You Know EOT Crane Meaning?
Do you know what is EOT crane?EOT crane, meaning electric overhead travelling crane, is a widely used bridge crane used in most of the factories. Obvious from the name, the EOT crane operation is controlled by a suspension pendant, radio/IR remote pendant, or a cabin attached with the crane itself. EOT crane is an important tool and equipment in modern industrial production and transportation, which can realize the mechanization and automation of production process. So EOT crane has been widely used in the indoor and outdoor industrial and mining enterprises, iron and steel industry, railway transportation, port and terminal, logistics and other departments and places. The bridge of EOT crane operates longitudinally along the rail on both sides of the viaduct, trolley operates horizontally along the rail on both sides of the viaduct, forming a rectangular scope of work, which can make full use of space below the bridge to lift material, not hindered by ground equipment.
What is double girder EOT crane meaning?
Double girder EOT crane, meaning double girder electric overhead travelling crane. The form of double girder EOT crane running in two supported translational parallel overhead track on the single span flat slab bridge. double girder EOT crane generally consists of three parts: mechanical, electrical and metal structure.
The structure of the double girder EOT crane is mainly composed of lifting trolley, electrical equipment, main girder and end girder. The main bearing body is composed of a rail, an operating room, an end girder, a main girder and a walking platform. Set a lifting trolley on the
main bearing body which is composited of a rigid frame, an auxiliary lifting mechanism, a main lifting mechanism and a trolley running mechanism, and connect it with the switch.
Compared with single girder EOT crane, double girder EOT crane has a higher load capacity, longer span, and more flexible configuration for various operation conditions, such as transformer industry, cable industry, process plant, iron and steel plant, coal mine, cement factory. Same with other bridge cranes, double girder EOT crane generally requires support of the factory, so the double girder EOT crane is usually installed inside.
Double girder EOT crane design features
- Double girder EOT crane has the characteristics of light weight, large load, strong wind resistance and so on.
- Unique steel pin connection, not only firm and reliable, but also short assembling time.
- Flexible bar leg, the site can be divided into single steering, convenient transportation.
- The smallest installed capacity, to solve the difficulties to use electricity in the field of construction
What is single girder EOT crane meaning?
Single girder EOT crane, meaning single girder electric overhead travelling crane, is widely used in petrochemical, port, railway, civil aviation, power station, machinery manufacturing workshop, petroleum, paper, building materials, metallurgical workshop, electronics and other industries, such as workshop, material field, warehouse, and so on. Single girder EOT crane has the advantages of light weight, compact size, small wheel pressure, low building headroom and so on. Usually, main girder of single girder EOT crane adopts I-shaped steel or composite of section steel and steel plate.
Single girder EOT crane design features
- The working speed of Single girder EOT crane is higher than that of the manual single girder overhead traveling crane, the production is simpler than the manual, and the weight is relatively large.
- PLC control system can work stably and reliably under harsh industrial environment.
- Crane operating mechanism of single beam crane is equipped with frequency converter, stepless speed regulation, stable running, accurate positioning and comfortable operation.
- The operation mode of single girder EOT crane can be divided into ground control and air control. Ground operation can be divided into a wire control and remote control, air operation refers to cabin operation. The cabin is divided into open cabin and closed cabin, according to the actual situation, it can be installed on the right or on the left, enter direction can be divided into side and end side, in order to meet the needs of users in a variety of situations to choose.